- Beginner Qur’aan Teacher, Intermediate+ Qur’aan Teacher: Enhance Quranic pronunciation and aid in the memorization of the Qur’aan in accordance to individual levels; Assign memorization and revision assignments; Assess performance by giving tests; Participate in training sessions and staff meetings while furthering knowledge in your field.
- Tajweed Rules Teacher, Nooraaniyyah Teacher: Create and lead daily lesson plans as relevant to subject matter, making adjustments when needed; Assign work by means of worksheets, reports, projects, homework etc.; Assess performance by grading work and giving tests; Participate in training sessions and staff meetings while furthering knowledge in your field.
Education, Experience, Skills, and Certifications Requirements
- Degree or certification in field of education (optional)
- Ijaazah in recitation of Hafs ‘an ‘Aasim (preferred)
- Ijaazah or previous study of Tuhfatul Atfaal or Al Jazariyyah poem (preferred)
- Memorization of the entire Qur’aan (intermediate+ Qur’aan position, preferred for remaining positions)
- Ijaazah or thorough study of Nooraaniyyah (Nooraaniyyah position and preferred for Island Kindergarten position)
- Thorough study of Tajweed Rules of the Qur’aan series (Tajweed Rules series position)
- Complete memorization of at least Juz Amma, Juz Tabaarak, and Juz Qad Sami’a
- Recent teaching experience in tajweed and or Qur’aan, coursework, or other activities
- Teaching credentials appropriate for the level of students being taught
- Familiarity with PC and Apple as well as assistive technologies such as the internet, email systems, and word processing software.
|*Addendum|| || ||Teachers may also request or be offered the ability to enter our teacher’s program (when available) or attend any of our courses for free as an alternative payment.|